My name is Bill – I qualify myself as an insignificant person when comparing myself to the rest of the universe.
I have a diverse background of which has categorized me as:
- Technologically adept
- Exceptional work ethic
- Award winning loyalty
- Confident and confidante
- Larger than toy-dog friendly
- Acquired taste personality
- Enjoys domestic travel in the USA — why be the ugly American elsewhere when I can accomplish the same thing here, with greater understood comfort?
- Resides in Upper Midwest of USA
- Product of the 70’s — sure you can presume 18/17/16/15-70’s if you choose, but the joke will be on you
- Aspiring novel writer – one half way completed, based on word count alone (attempting to reach 100k words)
- Topicality averse – not a fan of random get to know you chats in person
- Have a German dog
- Has 2 German automobiles
- Not German
- Calculated risk-taker
- Has few friends from childhood – ain’t no one got time for those rabid memories
- Prefer driving on vacation – to absorb sub-cultural nuances and to be with doggie
- Progressive (or at least aspirational)
As always, I welcome any constructive criticism, or complementary theories, analogies, anecdotes. I would love to hear if you find these edicts of challenge useful or utter horseshit. Similar to the 90’s when the catchphrase, ‘Be Kind, Rewind’ was hailed as marketing genius. I need to come up with one that invites you to either subscribe, via WordPress or via email, like posts, or even comment on posts. The immediate feedback is useful for anyone. Thank you very much for reading through all of this drivel. Be well, stay safe, AND stay sane!